Information Collection and Use
We do not collect any personally identifiable information. We do collect data concerning your activity when using the Services; and data you provide or that is otherwise collected through other sources.
We collect information in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us; when we passively collect information from you, such as from your browser or device; and from third parties.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may collect data about your use of the Services through the use of Internet server logs and online tracking technologies, like cookies and/or tracking pixels. A web server log is a file where website activity is stored. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website, that enables us to:
- recognize your computer
- store your preferences and settings
- understand the web pages of the Services you have visited and the referral sites that have led you to our Services
- impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- enhance your user experience by delivering content specific to your inferred interests
- perform searches and analytics
Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or email, and that are designed to provide usage information like ad impressions or clicks, measure popularity of the Services and associated advertising, and to access user cookies. We may also use tracking technologies in our license buttons and/or icons that you can embed on other sites/services to track the website addresses where they are embedded, gauge user interaction with them, and determine the number of unique viewers of them. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods. Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether.
How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you're connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- help advertisers and publishers connect to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across CustomNewTab.com Services together.
- conduct research and support innovation.
- provide location-based Services, advertising, search results, and other content consistent with your location settings.
- detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
Glamor Entertainment Group, Inc.
Caribbean Plaza, 878 West Bay Road
George Town, Grand Cayman
Information on Privacy
The United States federal government and technology industry have developed practical tips to help you guard against internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your data. For more information see https://www.usa.gov/online-safety.