Use of the Services
The Services may change from time to time without prior notice to you and we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
Member Conduct. You agree not to use the Services to:
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Services or to our servers, systems, network, or data;
- make available any content that is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- post content containing advertisements or other commercial solicitations without our prior written permission;
- make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Services or affect other users; or
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers, systems or networks connected to the Services in any way.
Authority. You agree that you are permitted to use the Services under applicable law. If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, you represent that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of that entity, in which case that entity accepts these Terms, and "you" means that entity. If you are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, etc.), the Terms apply to your activities on behalf of the account owner.
Indemnity. If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, or if you are using the Services for commercial purposes, you and the entity will hold harmless and indemnify the CustomNewTab.com from any suit, claim or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims (including claims for negligence), losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
Use of Services. You must follow any guidelines or policies associated with the Services. You must not misuse or interfere with the Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the Services only as permitted by law. Unless otherwise expressly stated, you may not access or reuse the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose.
Ownership and Reuse. Using the Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual or other property rights or interests in the Services or the content you access. You must not use any branding or logos used in the Services unless we have given you separate explicit written permission.
Support. Unless otherwise expressly stated, we do not promise to provide you with any support for the Services. If we provide you with support, it is at our sole discretion and does not mean that we will continue to provide you with support in the future.
Anti-Abuse Policy. We prohibit sending unsolicited emails or messages using our Services. You may not in connection with the Services engage in commercial activity on non-commercial properties or apps or high-volume activity without our prior written consent. You may not engage in conduct or activity that is disruptive to the Services or the experience of other users.
Changes to the Terms
CustomNewTab.com reserves the right to change or discontinue the Site with or without notice, including without limitation, removing features or functionality. CustomNewTab.com reserves the right to charge fees for use of the Site in the future.
We at all times have the right, without obligation, to take certain actions with respect to the Services and your use of the Services and Content in our sole and absolute discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice, including, without limitation, the right to
- terminate, suspend, or otherwise restrict your access to all or any part of our Services
- remove, refuse, or move any material that you submit to the Services for any reason
- remove, refuse, or move any Content that is available on or through the Services
- establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services and Content.
The Services and their TOS are subject to Cayman Islands law, wherever they may be used. In the event of that amicable solutions fail or are not sought, any dispute arising from these provisions may be brought before the competent courts.
Glamor Entertainment Group, Inc.
Caribbean Plaza, 878 West Bay Road
George Town, Grand Cayman